Biomass Pellet Machine Makes Renewable Biofuel EnergyBiomass pellet machine is used to make biomass pellets for industrial or home use. It is popular in recent years because people pay more attention to environmental protection and tend to use renewable energy sources.
Biomass pellet machine can press the biomass materials (pretreated) into solid biofuel with regular shape and length to replace coal, gas, oil and other traditional fuels. Biomass pellets are ideal highly efficient and clean renewable fuel that has both economical benefits and social benefits.
Raw material for biomass pellet machineThe biomass pellet mill machine can process various kinds of materials: sawdust, wood chip, wood shaving, wheat straw, straw, corn stalk, rice husk, rice straw, sunflower husk, peanut shell, coconut shell, EFB (palm fiber), bagasse, grass, alfalfa, bamboo waste, corn stover, and so on.
Biomass pellet machine classificationsThere are mainly 2 types of biomass pellet machines, flat die pellet machine and ring die pellet machine. Learn more about their advantages here.
- Flat die biomass pellet machine is mainly for small scale production or home users. Its capacity ranges from 50-800kg/h. its price is also acceptable for most users.
- Ring die biomass pellet machine is primarily for large scale industrial production. its capacity is 500-2000kg/h. its price is higher, but the performance is much better for commercial use.
|Flat Die Biomass Pellet Machine||Ring Die Biomass Pellet Machine|
Advantages of biomass pellet machine
- The pellets made by the machine have the density of >1100kg/m3, which makes it more convenient for transportation and storage. Besides, the combustion performance of biomass is greatly improved.
- The machine parts are made from high quality materials and processed by advanced technology. As a result, the biomass pellet machine made by GEMCO is durable to use.
- It can adapt various kinds of raw materials, no matter it is softwood or hardwood, or crop waste.
Applications of biomass pelletsBiomass pellets have many applications:
- For home heating or energy consumption: because of their high combustion efficiency.
- For industrial biofuel boiler: as the main fuel source for industrial boiler to replace coal, so as to solve the problem of environment pollution.
- For power generation: biomass pellet is good fuel source for thermal power generation.
Biomass pellets performance indexHeat value >4500-48—kcal/kg
Size: depending on customer requirement
Ash content ≤ 2%
Moisture content ≤ 8%
Burning efficiency ≥ 98%
Thermal efficiency ≥ 81%
Discharged dust consistence≤ 80mg/m 3
Biomass pellets market profileNowadays the small bags of wood pellets in America is about 170USD/ton (which even reached 280USD/ton in 2006), while the delivery price in Sweden is 150USD/ton (which was as high as 250USD/ton in 2006). In other countries the price is similar. But the demand for biomass pellets keeps increasing year by year. In United Kingdom, the biomass pellets even become one of the primary fuel sources for home owners. So you do not even need to worry about the market of biomass pellets.
As long as you have sufficient biomass raw material, it is time to invest into biomass pellet machine!
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!