mechanical stamping briquette plant
GC-MBP-1000 mechanical stamping briquette plant is a kind of curing equipment to make wood chips, sawdust, crop straws and other agro-forestry wastes into solid fuel through crushing, drying, compressing and molding.
Video of Mechanical Stamping Briquette Plantφ8mm Pellets Briquette Plant
φ70mm Briquettes Briquette Plant
Brief Introduction of Mechanical Stamping Briquette PlantMechanical stamping biomass briquetting press is a kind of curing equipment to make wood chips, sawdust, crop straws and so on into rod-like fuel through crushing, drying, compressing and molding. Biomass rods are widely used in the heating system of industrial production, government, enterprise, and domestic service.
Raw materials are transferred into the feed tank of biomass briquette press by the conveyor (screw/belt). In feed tank of right and left sides, there are two augers which press raw materials into the pressed feed chamber waiting for to be briquetted. The main engine impact materials with reciprocating through eccentric driven punch and drift with 280 times per minutes. The raw materials begin to heat up and soften under the extrusion of punch and forming die. Due to the forming die owning necking taper, raw material is getting real and harded through multiple impact extrusion and formed finally.
Complete Biomass Briquette Plant
Main Components: Main Engine, Feeder, Electric control cabinet
Specifications: Diameter 8mm-22mm pellets
Diameter 30-70mm briquettes
Capacity: 0.8-1.2 t/h
Main engine power: 45KW
Dimensions: Main engine: 3.4mX2mX1.8m
Electric control cabinet: 1.2mX0.6mX1.2m.
Area: About 80 square meters
The Key Equipment: Mechanical Stamping Briquette Machine
Changing different pressure die can produce different size of fuel rods(φ70mm/φ30mm) and pellets fuel （φ8mm/φ10mm/φ22mm). And it is convenient to change and 30minutes will achieve the replacement of mold.
|The pellet making machine after changing pellet mold||The biomass briquette press after changing rods mold|
Yield details with different mold(sawdust moisture content 15%, size: 3-5mm)
A wide scope of raw materials:
After repeated tests, different dies are designed to meet the demand of different raw material. So that this device adapts to a wider range of raw material: Agro-straw, grain shells, peanut shells, cotton stalks, wood shavings, sawdust, branches, tree bark, bamboo powder, wood scraps, forestry residues and garbage can be pressed briquette after crushing. The moisture content should be kept about 15%, the size of raw material should be kept within 20mm. (pictures are listed below)
Diameter 8mm-22mm pellets
Diameter 30-70mm briquettes
|φ30mm briquettes||φ70mm briquettes|
9 Reasons For You To Choose Us
- The finished fuel is solid rod (as shown below), small cubage, moderate density (0.8-1.2). It is convenient for storage and transportation, and also beneficial for the anaerobic gasification reaction inside the fuel rod. It improves the calorific value of raw material up to 3500-5000 kcal.
- The special material and heat treatment process used in key components extend their service life.
- The spindle adopts No#45 steel forging under thermal refining and machining operation to mould. And then plate the surface with Cr. Thus the device has good strength, toughness and wear ability.
- This device adopts secondary compression technology which includes screw feeder pre-pressing and piston stamping.
- Adopting Germany imported bearings with separate lubrication system ensures lubrication and cooling between the moving parts, which makes equipment operate normally.
- Taking into account different characteristics of the material, speed regulating motor or variable frequency motor is equipped to regulate feeding rate, which enables different material to be fed uniformly. Specific type of motor can be adjusted according to customer’s demand.
- The device has advantages of low power consumption (produce one ton of biomass rods consume 40 kwh), high production efficiency, long service life, and low maintenance rate.
- Rack section (shown as below) uses high strength steel plates welded together by advanced technology. Reasonable rib plate structure ensures equipment run smoothly with frequent impact loading.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!