How to Buy Pellet Machine OnlinePellet machine is used to make solid pellets fuel from such forestry and agricultural residues. But do you know how to buy pellet machine online?
Biomass pellet machine is used to make solid pellets fuel from such forestry and agricultural residues as waste wood, sawdust, bark, stalk, rice husk, straw, etc. The pellets made by these raw materials are good replacement to coal and gasoline, which not only save energy, reduce air pollutant emission, but also have good economical and social benefits.
In recent years, biomass pellet machine have been widely applied in agricultural production field, since it is both convenient to people’s work and saves time. Some users buy pellet machines locally, but many areas do not have pellet machine sellers, or the pellet machine has poor quality. As a result, many people buy pellet machine online, or they turn to importing companies for help.
Here we’d like to teach you how to buy pellet machine1. First, let’s see your raw material.
It is suggested to choose raw materials that have high heat value, for example, wood waste or sawdust. The wood pellets heat value is 4500-4800kcal/kg (which means you burn 1kg of wood pellets, they will release 4500-4800kcal energy if fully burnt), which is the highest among all biomass pellets. If you only have agricultural waste like straw, stalk, etc. you can also make pellets fuel, but the heat value will be lower, which is around 3500kcal/kg.
- For waste wood or sawdust, especially from soft wood, and also agricultural waste, we advise you buy . Such raw materials do not need too much processing pressure.
- For hard wood species, we suggest you buy which can produce higher pressure for processing the hard materials.
2. Let’s see what you want to make pellets for.
3. Compare the pellet machine qualities.
- Low machine faults during production
- Low energy consumption to produce the same quantity of biomass pellets.
- The pellet machine yield can reach the described capacity.
- The compression ratio of pellet machine is most suitable for the specific raw material.
- Pellets have smooth surface, hardness is 1.1-1.3ton/m3.
- Service life of pellet machine roller and die can be at least 800h.
GEMCO has a professional R&D team with experienced engineers in this field. They keep developing and improving the pellet machine every year. GEMCO has obtained the most suitable compression ratio for more than 40 kinds of biomasses. All these technical data is obtained from hundreds of tests. Our biomass pellet machines have been exported to many countries and areas all over the world, some even become our distributors in their local markets. We believe facts speak louder than words.
If you buy pellet machine from GEMCO, we guarantee you the highest cost-effectiveness. The pellet machine performance will be much better than you think.
Get In Touch
We receive enquiries in English, Español (Spanish), Русский язык (Russian), Français (French) and العربية (Arabic). Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!