BPM508 Ring Die Pellet Mill
This BPM508 ring die pellet mill is a biomass pellet mill, which means it is manufactured for making biomass pellets fuel instead of animal feed. It is the key part in complete biomass pellet production line.
The large biomass pellet mill can process forestry wood waste, furniture sawdust waste, sugar plant residue (bagassse), palm oil plant waste (palm fiber or EFB), coconut shell (coconut fiber), crop waste, and so on.
Supply Ability: 150 Set/Sets per Month
Package: Plywood box
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
Capacity: 1.5-2.0 MT/h (saw dust) 2.5 MT/h (agriculture straw)
As fossil fuels are becoming less and their prices increasing sharply, now a large proportion of the world is setting up biomass pellet production lines now. For example, the biomass pellets can be:
- Sold in the market
- Uses as fuel in power plants
- Used to heat boilers in residential, hospitals, schools, hotels, or any other buildings
Why GEMCO ring die biomass pellet mill is your NO.1 choice for your pellet production line?
*It can process various kinds of biomasses: wet sawdust, dry sawdust, wood, bamboo powder, wet bamboo shavings, rape stalk, cotton stalk, corn stalk, rice straw, wheat straw, rice husk, bagasse, palm fiber, MDF, etc.
*You do not have to stop it for lubricating, so that it can run 24hours a day.
*It is adopted air-cooling system to increase 70% roller bearing lifespan, which can save you a lot of cost.
* The PLC automatic control system makes the biomass pellet mill more reliable and convenient to operate, as well as saving labor cost.
*Advanced gear driven technology (which is also applied by CPM) gives the biomass pellet mill long service life but with much lower price.
What do you need for a complete biomass pellet production line?
- Crusher: to crush the long and large pieces of biomass raw materials into powder.
- Cleaning machine: to remove the impurities, especially metal scraps from the powdery raw material.
- Dryer: to decrease raw material content to proper amount.
- Biomass pellet mill: to pelletize biomass.
- Cooling machine: to cool the pellets.
- Packing machine: to pack the pellets in small or large bags for sale or storage.