ZLSP D-Type 260B Pellet Mill
Nowadays biomass pellets have been recognized by people all over the world as a kind of renewable, environmental friendly and cheap fuel source. So some families or small farms are interested in making their own pellets. With DIY pellet mill, you can easily realize this dream.
DIY pellet mill means to DIY pellets with it. You can make pellets from sawdust, straw, grass, leaves, stalk, peanut shell, rice husk, and many other forestry and agricultural wastes.
Supply Ability: 150 Set/Sets per Month
Package: Plywood box
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
Power: 15 KW
Net Weight: 330 KG
Outside Dimension: 1200*500*1070 MM
This ZLSP D-type 260B DIY pellet mill is a wonderful model. It has relatively low capacity and price, which is extremely suitable for small scale pellet production. (Of course, if you want much smaller capacity, turn to ZLSP D-type 200B pellet mill or ZLSP D-type 150B pellet mill.)
Other features of this DIY pellet mill
1. Adopts reduction gears with low noise.
2. Main parts roller and flat die adopt 40Cr and processed by special heat treatment to be more wear-resistant, smoother and have high hardness. (Other manufacturers adopt 45# steel with low intensity and wear resistance.)
3. The holes of flat die are manufactured according to your specific raw material to make sure best yield of your pellets. For one kind of raw material, you will have one customized flat die for it.
4. The hopper is made by thickening material to strengthen it with good ductility and leakproofness.
5. The electrical components adopt famous brands CHINT and SIEMENS with superior quality and guarantee safe operation.
To make your own pellets, you may need other equipments like crusher.
We promise that you will never find poor pellet mills at GEMCO. You can rely on our product quality. If you need any guidance, contact us at any time!