ZLSP R-Type 300B Pellet Mill
As one of the raw materials of biomass energy, straw can produce huge economic and social benefits as long as it is used scientifically. Through biomass pellet machine, it can be processed into pellet fuel that can be widely used in home heating cooking, industrial boiler, biomass power station.
Straw Pellets Made by Pellet Mill
Relevant data show that the utilization rate of agricultural straw can reach 50%, and the thermal energy generated by a ton of straw can be equivalent to that of 0.5 ton of standard coal.
ZLSP R-type 300B Pellet Mill for Straw Pellets Making
ZLSP R-type 300B pellet machine is a typical electric pellet mill that is driven by electric motor. R-type indicates it has a rotating roller and a stationary die other than D-type with stationary roller and rotating die (learn ZLSP300B D-type). The rotating roller can generate more pressure on the raw material, therefore, it can make hard wood sawdust into solid pellets.
ZLSP R-type 300B pellet mill can process a very wide range of raw materials into pellets, including straw, eucalyptus, birch, poplar, wood, bamboo chips, even the hard wood like elm, oak, beech, etc. In order to better meet the needs of customers, we also provide test-run service for your raw materials. Any questions, please contact us directly!
Technical Data of ZLSP R-type 300B Pellet Mill
|Model||Capacity||Power||Net Weight||Outside Dimension||Delivery Time|
|ZLSP R-Type 300B||250-350KG/H||22KW||410KG||1200*500*1070 MM||7-12 working days|
Please Note: GEMCO offers various models of biomass pellet mill for home use or business purpose. There are basically four types, electrical pellet mill, diesel pellet mill, gasoline pellet mill and PTO pellet mill. For detailed parameters and price list, please contact us directly!
ZLSP R-type 300B Pellet Mill Pelletizing Video
Professional Rotating Roller Pellet Mill for Sale - Buy High Quality Electric Pellet Mill for Straw Pellet Making: HOT Sale electrical pellet mill offered by pellet mill manufacturer or supplier, guide on process of straw pellet production and how to start straw pellet business with limited cost in Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, South Korea, etc.
Electrical Straw Pellet Mill Features
R-type Straw Pellet Mill adopts new technology to compress the straw into pellets without any additives and blinder. Straw pellet mill not only can solve the problem of rural living energy and improve farmers’ income, but also provides high quality pellet fuel for emerging biomass power generation. Pellets made by straw pellet machine can also be directly used in the coal-fired boiler equipment to replace traditional coal. Below is main advantages of GEMCO electrical straw pellet machine:
Straw Pellet Mill for Sales
- The main parts are durable to use. Main parts roller and flat die are made from high chrome alloy and processed by heat treatment, which is durable to use and wear-resistant. The gears are made from high quality alloy steel and processed by case-hardening, carburizing and grinding to have smooth transmission, low noise and long service life.
- It can produce 6, 8, 10 and 12mm diameter high quality pellets. You can choose pellet size according to your need. The wood pellets made by this electric pellet mill have smooth surface, high density and not easy to break. So it is most suitable for people who produce wood pellets for sale.
- There is sufficient supply of spare parts. If your electric pellet mill parts wear out, you can get them whenever you need from GEMCO.
Usually for people who want to invest in setting up complete biomass pellet plant but not sure about the pellet market, they often purchase a ZLSP300B R-type electric pellet mill for trial order. And most of the time it performs satisfactory. If you are in similar situation, please contact us to get more technical information!
- How to deal with low pelletizing rate and crack pellets when using straw pellet mill?
- Low pelletizing rate and crack pellets are often caused by unreached temperature. So, it is suggested to adjust temperature of equipment.
- How to deal with the roughness of the final straw pellet surface?
- The reason that the final straw pellets are not smooth on the surface is small compression hole. So, it is suggested to adjust the compression hole for larger.