faqs of ring die biomass pellet mill
1. Q: What raw material can be used for biomass pellet mill?
A: All biomasses that can produce heat can be made into biomass pellets.
2. Q: Does the biomass pellet mill require raw material size and moisture content?
A: Yes. Take sawdust and wood shavings for example, they must be able to go through the 12mm*12mm sieve hole. So if your raw material is tree branch or waste panel, they should be crushed. The required moisture content for pelletizing is around 10%-16%. If the moisture is too much, we need to configure drying equipment for you; if moisture content is too little, you need to bind the dry sawdust with wet sawdust till they have proper moisture.
3. Q: Can a single set of biomass pellet mill produce pellets?
A: No, it can’t. Only equipped with other auxiliary equipments can pellets be produced. More details please contact us.
4. Q: What are the differences between KMPM420 and KMPM508 ring die biomass pellet mill? Why are they called 420 and 508 models?
A: 420 and 508 refer to the inner diameter of the ring die. The biomass pellet mill whose ring die diameter is 420mm is called KMPM420, while the one whose diameter is 508mm is called KMPM508 biomass pellet mill. Their differences: the 420 model has a 90kw electric motor, produce 1-1.5ton/h pellets (wood); the 508 model has an 110kw motor, produce 1.5-2ton/h pellets (wood).
|420 biomass pellet mill||508 biomass pellet mill|
5. Q: Can several sets of biomass pellet mills be designed into one production line?
A: Yes. This can reduce man power. But all equipments should coordinate.
6. Q: What are the main wearing parts of biomass pellet mill?
A: The main wearing parts are roller and die. One piece of 420 ring die can produce 800-1000 tons of wood pellets, while 508 ring die can produce 1000-1200 tons of wood pellets. The lifespan of 5-6rollers equal a ring die.
If you want biomass pellet mill line, please tell us your raw material and its size, moisture content, capacity required. We will reply upon receiving your email.