Livestock Feed Production Line
Livestock feed industry
Global demand for formula feed has increased with the increase in demand for livestock products, such as beef, pork, chicken, dairy products, etc. The livestock industry is going to increase around the world. Further growth in the demand for formula feed is expected. The great gap in the livestock feed demand creates great commercial opportunities for animal feed mills to expand the production capacity or businessman to venture into livestock feed production. (Related Post: Poultry Feed Pellet Mill >>)
So, how to start livestock feed manufacturing business? Where can find the reliable feed mill machine suppliers? How to operate the livestock feed production line so it can gain profits? How much will cost if start a complete new livestock feed processing projects? In order to quickly understand livestock feed production industry, it is better to read below article carefully.
Small Scale Livestock Feed Manufacturing Plant Display
Small livestock feed manufacturing plant
Small scale livestock feed pellet production line is the Hot Sale equipment in recent years, and more and more farmers or small scale business factory tend to choose it due to low cost, high production output, easy operation, small area occupation, etc. More importantly, it can process various raw materials for different animal, including livestock, poultry, fish, etc. If you are also interested in our small scale livestock feed mill, please contact us to get the latest price list!
- Feed Hammer Mill - to crush raw materials into smaller pieces for best feed pelletizing effect
- Feed Mixer - to blend and mix all the raw materials together, so the final feed pellets are full of necessary nutrients.
- Feed Pellet Mill - to turn the raw materials into pellets in different size
- Feed Pellet Cooler - to reduce the temperature of feed pellets that just coming from the feed pellet machine for packaging or storage
For detailed machine parameters and latest price list, please contact us directly without hesitation. We are always here for your needs.
Video: How Livestock Feed Pelletizing Machine Works?
Core Livestock Feed Production Machine
The whole equipment for livestock feed production line is cleaning machine, crusher, mixer, pellet mill, cooler, packaging machine, etc. Below is brief introduction of core livestock feed pellet production machines.
Livestock Feed Production Process
livestock feed production process
- Feeding: raw materials are loaded through the feeding ports where connected with the bucket elevator.
- Cleaning: the material, before processing, must be carried out a preliminary cleaning, the initial cleaning, so as to ensure the purity of the material and to protect the subsequent feed machinery equipment from damage.
- Crushing: after the completion of the cleaning of the material can be into the crusher to crush.
- Mixing: the crushed materials are lifted to a high bin, and then the materials from different bins are put into the mixer for mixing.
- Pelletizing: the materials after mixing need to be lifted again and sent to the feed granulator for granulation. The granulation process is the core step of the granulator, so it is necessary to monitor and timely deal with any abnormal conditions.
- Cooling: the particle temperature from the granulator is high, the need for countercurrent cooler to cool, until the particle temperature reaches room temperature, can enter the next process.
- Crushing: crusher is directly installed in the lower part of the cooler, the main role is to break the larger grain feed into small grain feed, of course, if the pellets do not need to be broken, produced pellets can be directly from the crusher flow.
- Screening: after the crushing of finished particles through the feed conveyor equipment, again reached the height of the rotary grading screen, the particle size of unqualified screening out, secondary processing
- Packaging: the last step in the pellet feed processing process is packaging. Qualified products after screening are packaged, which can be easily stored in the box for transportation.
How to Reduce Cost for Livestock Industry?
All livestock farmers including poultry farmers, dairy farmers, pig farmers, and fish farmers work in highly competitive environments. A farmer can save immensely through a supply chain from a quite lower enterprise. Departments like feed mills in a farm enterprise could accrue large amounts of savings by adjusting settings, operations or processes. Cost in a farm enterprise could be saved by improving staff knowledge on feed mills, avoiding wastage and finding extra ways to have more benefits from the current equipment, hence making them more efficient. One of the best feed processing companies works best to analyze how farmers make animal feeds and giving them tips to advance their output quality. The company gives the below tips to farmers to make sure that their mills are sustainable, profitable and productive.
Setup Your Own Feed Production Plant
- Optimize Feed Manufacturing Process
There are usually benefits that come together with improving the production process. This could be in timing wet and dry combination applications or weighing the ingredients. looking at individual operation within a mill, a farmer can asses the performance and then make an effort to add some efficiency in the operation.it's wise for a farmer to occasionally inspect their production system, how they measure weights of raw materials and how they time wet and dry combination application. farmers often have ways to either save time or cost by improving efficiency in feed mills.
Pelleting process is hereby an external benefit. Farmers should look at the operation and the current running framework, monitoring the steam structure and governing operations. Each feed formation needs modification settings to have the feed condensing effectively. This operation as well brings about efficiency. (Related Equipment: Gemco Pellet Machine >>)
- Saving on Energy
In the course of the rise in production costs, there is an increment in business monitoring. Carbon footprints call for the urge to save on energy as best as possible.using all raw materials and reducing waste is a crucial part of improving efficiency. Farmers should look at the water content level to make a starting point from where to work. Looking at the moisture within the governed feed, and grounded on the levels of conditioning and condensation, farmers can save much on energy. Reducing waste entails looking at how much product is returned to pre-operational bins and try to make less the products returned to be processed again.
- Ensuring Feed Cleanliness
Farmers and the entire livestock industry have to deal with the recent epidemic outbreaks as being secure from such continues to be a focus for manufactures as well as consumers. Many efforts have been applied to counter Avian influenza, Anti-microbial resistance and African fever but have not succeeded. Colony-forming units should be the first thing to be looked at in a mill setting, measuring the final product and repeating the process in 3-7 days. To ensure the feed is free from contaminants, disinfecting should be improved by measures grounded on the above findings. This work can also be done by confirming the products used to advance hygiene in feed mills, especially those specified to reduce the levels of Colony-forming units to make sure that the feed is free from salmonella.